Tuesday, November 15 ~ Who are you thankful for?




Image result for who are you thankful for

Roots
  • endo - within
  • equi - equal


Reminder - Roots Quiz on Block



Activity - Letter Writing - Who are you thankful for?

 Dear English II students,

I just want to take the time to thank you for the laughter, the light bulb moments and the many hugs and high fives I receive daily. Even though many of you exasperate me at times, please know that I am thankful to be a part of your lives. You, my students, truly make teaching a blessing and a joy.

I wish you and your families peace during the upcoming holiday season.

With gratitude,
Ms. B


Your turn!
Requirements:
  • Answer the question: Who am I thankful for? (family, friend, teacher, bus driver, lunch lady) The list is endless.
  • Note card.
  • Stickers (optional)
  • A heart of thankfulness
  • Above all else, neat penmanship!
  • Deliver your note to the person you are thankful for.
Movie - The Power of One - Will begin today.
  • If you want to have a "Thankfulness Party" on Block, (thankful we get to chill and watch a movie) decide who's bringing what. Goodies only on Block Day please.

No comments:

Post a Comment