Monday, November 14 ~ Be Thankful!


 Image result for be thankful


 Roots
  • brev - short
  • dura - hard, lasting

FYI - Roots Quiz on Block




Activity - Be Thankful!

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. - 1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT

EVEN SO, I AM THANKFUL FOR:
…..my kids' messy rooms because it means they are alive and well.
…..my parking spot way out it the Junior lot because it means I am capable of walking.
…..the taxes I pay because it means that I am employed.
…..the students who talk while I'm talking because it means I can hear.
......the chores around the house because it means my kids and I have a roof over our heads.

My prayer: God help me to remember to be thankful for all that you have given and all that you have done.  Help me not to complain, but instead help me to see my annoyances as blessings.
Amen

Your turn!
Journal 21: What are some complaints you might have? How can you turn those complaints around and see the blessings that might be there? Submit your "Even So" list in Google Classroom, Journal 14. (Mrs. West's students, you must record five thankful bullet points in your journal.)


West Class Only...
Journal 22: Writing Reflection
After receiving your POO Essays back, please record at least two strengths in your writing. Then write at least two new writing goals. Also, review Journal 3 from the beginning of the year. How has your writing come along since then?

No comments:

Post a Comment