Thursday, August 14 Welcome to English 10

1. Info Card
Please include the following:
  • Your preferred name
  • Phone number and name of the parent you would want me to speak to if I call home
  • Where you are from
  • Favorite things to do (Hobbies, interests, extracurricular, etc..)
  • Favorite subject/least favorite subject
  • What should I know about you as a student to help me teach you better this year?
2. What do I need to know about this class? For starters, here is a basic syllabus. 

3. Please add the blog to your home screen. This is the "decoder ring" for knowing what is going on in our class. You can even subscribe to it if you want to.

4. Go over Course Outline

HW: 3 things: You will need to gain access to your MV email and find the email from me. Click accept for the folder I've shared with you. This is the way you will receive all handouts from me this year. You will need to set up your Google Drive in the name of your MV email in order to view these handouts (it's a free app). Our MV emails are actually hosted by Google and have been refined to be much more bug free than last year.