Monday, August 27 ~ True Colors

EQ: How can understanding personality traits better equip us in our relationships at home, work and school? 

FYI: Roots Quiz on Wednesday, August 29th. 

Prefixes
  • anthro - man
  • anti - against
Suffixes
  • ance, ancy - action, process, state
  • ary, ery, ory - relating to, quality, place where
Root
  • luc, lum, lus, lun - light
First, let's take the True Colors Test

Image result for cyndi lauper

Hopefully you were honest in your self-assessment when you completed the True Colors questionnaire.


True Colors Part 1
Psalm 139: 13-14 tells it best.
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

EQ: So what do these colors mean?

Journal #1: True Colors
As we go through the power point, take notes on three things:
  • What words or ideas from your top color describe your personal strengths and weaknesses?
  • What words or ideas from your second color match you the most?
  • Considering your traits, record five examples of how you've seen your true colors manifest in your life circumstances...story time!
EC: Test a new staff member or teacher for their colors. Show me the form with your name and the staff member's name by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment