Projects Due today.....

 Projects are on for Ms. Bridgette!

For Mrs. West.....Oh NO! My whole family is sick and me too. I'm so sorry, but I will not be there today. Projects will have to wait until tomorrow.

For now, enjoy the movie with your food. Have the sub sign a list confirming what everyone brought for e.c. Perhaps one of your students can create that list? If you finish the first movie, feel free to check and see if Ms. Bridgette is finished with the second or start it on Youtube.

Sub, you will have to restart my computer in order to get past my locked password, but the DVD is in the player on the side of my monitor. Use the VLC media player to play the movie.

Projects are now due tomorrow.

Students, please make sure you clean up after yourself five minutes before the period ends. Who will be the timekeeper?

Thank you for making this a good day for our substitute,
Mrs. West