Block Day 9/5&6 Film Day!!!


  1. View Rubric ~ What makes the icing on the cake?
  2. Discuss Where you are allowed to film.
  3. Today's Credit ~ Everyone currently has a 15 point Participation grade today. If I see an individual off task or out of bounds, I will doc points from his/her grade. Please do not go to the bathroom or leave your group without my express permission. 

NON-NEGOTIABLE RULE: You must be within eye sight of    Mrs. West at all times today. If you can't see me, you need to come back to the group.

NOTE: Today is an experiment of Trust. If after today, I learn that I can trust you to be on-task self-managers, then I will continue to assign fun things like this in the future, including videos. If trust is not earned, there will be limits to the types of assignments we do in the future. Will you pass the test? 

Goals Today:
  1. Film all scenes.
  2. Stay on task the whole time.
  3. Stay within sight of Mrs.West.
  4. Don NOT disturb other classes or students.